Protect Hongkongers who...
- Had a leadership role in civil society organizations supportive of the protests relating to the HK extradition bill & the encroachment on the autonomy of HK by the PRC
Had an organizing role;
- Acted as a first aid responder
- Suffered harm as a journalist
- Provided paid or pro-bono legal services to 1 or more individuals arrested; or
- Was formally charged, detained, or convicted for his or her participation in such protest
with granting them P2 refugee status in the United States.